Sider

22. december 2011

Christmas is almost here

Allright, I know that I truly have to be better at writing posts regularly... December has almost gone and it's Christmas in very few days. In denmark we celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve the 24th of december. As we have been on a late honeymoon, I have been gone most of december and I have been very busy getting things ready for Christmas. I've taken a few pictures of some of my decorations this year. And I just love that purple elf... Enjoy...



As time was a limited resource the decoration this year had to be easy, so with four numbered candles on a silver platter, some purple deco gravel and stones and a white bead string it all came together perfect. 
 



Tomorrow I will get the tree finished and show it to you all..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar