Sider

31. december 2011

Another great tutorial - Felt covers for electronics

I am following a series of different blogs on the internet. Most of them are from USA but some are from Denmark and Europe as well. Some time mid december, when I was enjoying a time in the shadow with my macbook during our honeymoon in the US Virgin Islands, I stumbled upon this tutorial for a feltcover for phones, tablets or even a macbook air. The blog is from the US and it's called The Purl Bee. You can find the tutorial here: The purl bee.
Now when we are back in Denmark I decided to have a go for my mac. 



 Picture above is borrowed from the purl bee blog.

As I just love purple and pink it was easy to choose the colours for the cover, and while in the fabric store I fell in love with a new little purple friend. Not sure my husband likes the competition, but a tiny penguin can't hurt anyone. Right?? I chose some white buttons and made the seems in a white thread as well. I am very pleased with the result, and I hope you will find it inspiring as well ;-)





With this post probably being the last this year, 
I wish you all a very Happy New Year, may it be a good one for us all ;-)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar