Sider

3. januar 2012

Leather journals and calendars...

So a new year has begun, and a bunch of new projects is up for this year. First project this year is to get organized, and for me to do that I need to do two things. 1. make a planner/calendar. 2. get some tidying done.
My first goal has already been accomplished. I allready knew what kind of planner I wanted for this year, so the materials has been bought and the planner made. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but they will be in here shortly. My second goal, might take a little longer, and as I need to do the tidying before taking the pictures of the calender, I must get going. In the meanwhile you can take a look at the journals I used as inspiration for my planner ;-) You can find them here MyHandboundBooks


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar