Sider

6. februar 2012

Fastelavn er mit navn...

I don't seem to have enough hours in the day lately... Most of my wake hours has been spend on making little costumes for little children around the country, mainly for a facebook group who supports single parents with very limited resources, but among them all a little costume for my adorable little niece sneaked in. My niece is a little over a year old and is going to be a big sister some time late this summer. For fastelavn (Danish tradition where you dress up just like you do on Halloween) her parents had a wish for her to be one of the figures from the Barbapapa series. 
Here is the intro for the series.


For my niece I chose the little green Barbapapa as I happened to have some spare green fabric from an old lady. I added some transfer print on the front, and voila, a pretty little Barbapapa dress for my niece.



And just because the weather outside is so absolutely stunning I am going to share a photo I just took moments ago of the wiev from our windows...

1 kommentar:

  1. Kære Mulle.

    Jeg kan ikke finde en mail, hvor jeg kan svare dig på dit spørgsmål vedr. mit kort på min blog www.dot-scrap.blogspot.com, så det kommer her.
    Du folder den nederste del af kortet op over den øverste del.
    Hvis ikke det giver mening, så skriv til mig på: don@privat.tele.dk, så skal jeg tage nogle billeder og sende det til dig. Skøn dag.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    SvarSlet